1. ORCHIDS & HIGH QUALITY FLORALS Orchids are an incredibly versatile prop. They are beautiful, elegant and add class into any interior, regardless of the style of home. They will pair well with just about any room. You can add it into a bathroom for a spa-like feel, group it into containers for a grand entryway centerpiece, or make it the highlight of the dining room. Adding high quality florals can be the perfect way to decorate any space, and the variety of flower types and arrangements can blend into any decorating theme.
2. BOOKS Books are wonderful space fillers and can introduce you to subtle pops of color into your living space. They can also be used as risers to add dimension to your room by propping other decorative pieces.
3. BOWLS, TRAYS, & VASES Ceramic containers can really add a calming and organic effect into a decorative scene. They have a beautifully subtle, and can be the right touch to bring a room together. Using vases, trays, and bowls allow a lot of versatility. Vases can be used as a creative way to hold utensils in a kitchen and bowls can be used for small plants. The right container, paired with the right filler, can set the scene and create a warm and inviting space.
4. FILLERS Fillers are the perfect couple to the types of containers noted above. Fillers can be wicker balls, moss balls, faux lemons or other fruits, limes, bread, lemons, flowers, and just about anything else you can think of. Fillers can bring in a lived-in look to any space, warming up what could otherwise feel like a bare room.
5. LIFESTYLE ELEMENTS Having lifestyle elements in your home can really set the pace for the theme you want to incorporate. Lifestyle elements are things that breathe life into any room, and prevent it from feeling too staged. These can be things such as a teapot on a night stand, a bowl of fruit on a dining room table, little figurines on nightstands, books on a coffee table, etc. You can even add a breakfast tray on a set bed. Use lifestyle scenery sparingly so it doesn't come off too cheesy and over-done.
Author:Taylor Holder Phone: 615-485-0122 Dated: April 3rd 2018 Views: 8 About Taylor: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
At Exit Realty of the South, we are committed to providing you with up-to-date information, comprehensive resources and the highest possible level of customer service in order to meet or exceed your real estate goals and objectives. Guided by honesty and integrity as a professional standard throughout the company, we are devoted to your total satisfaction as the benchmark of our success. The recipe for our success is an extensive support team that is second-to-none and passionate real estate professionals who invest numerous hours of continuing education to remain on top of their field.
Above and beyond having the desire, knowledge and ability to manage a real estate transaction, we employ innovative tools and systems that allow us to be most effective and efficient in serving you. From our computers to web-based real estate software and many other innovative techniques, we are driven to stay at the leading edge of technology to better serve you.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality Realtor services. At Exit Realty of the South we strive to provide the most knowledgeable and savvy real estate agents in the market. Whether you are buying or selling, an Exit Realty of the South sales representative has the skills to serve you above the rest.